WHO WE ARE
Homegrown Fort Lauderdale experts and advocates.
Fort Lauderdale is more than just our hometown; it’s woven into the everyday fabric of what we do. Our local knowledge isn’t just from first-hand experience, it’s also from our zeal and dedication to see South Florida not only grow but flourish.
WHAT WE DO
Native Realty, a full-service real estate brokerage, rooted in local knowledge.
Our local expertise goes beyond your typical brokerage; we specialize in leasing and investment sales in the urban core and emerging markets in South Florida.
It takes a certain vision to know which markets go beyond promising, and are destined for success.
With our first-hand knowledge of local markets, unrivaled professional relationships and award-winning agents, we meet, and very often exceed, our clients’ expectations.
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
Past and present clients our team has transacted with:
We aren’t your typical real estate brokerage.
We set out to disrupt the local real estate market in South Florida.
Having worked with both Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike, Native Realty embodies institutional experience and execution, coupled with local knowledge and a personal touch. We are vertically integrated to service all of your Commercial, Residential, and Property Management needs.
We’ve set up shop in Flagler Village, a neighborhood close to our hearts, which is now the mecca of arts and entertainment in Fort Lauderdale. Stop by and say hello.
Meet Jaime Sturgis
CEO/Founder of Native Realty Co.
Jaime Sturgis is the Founder and CEO of Native Realty Co., a Fort Lauderdale-based team of talented and aggressive real estate professionals who are disrupting the industry. A pioneering broker with nearly a decade of leasing and investment sales experience, Sturgis has become a household name in the real estate industry through his role curating emerging urban neighborhoods. His place making efforts began in Miami’s Wynwood and continued in Fort Lauderdale’s Flagler Village, where he has completed more than 1 million square feet in transactions over the last few years and set property sale pricing records. Sturgis is now expanding into new cutting-edge neighborhoods throughout South Florida.
Sturgis has been the recipient of numerous industry awards and recognitions, including:
- South Florida Business and Wealth magazine’s Up & Comer Award in the Real Estate category
- South Florida Business Journal’s “Dealmaker of the Year” honor at the annual Structures Awards (2018 and 2020)
- CoStar’s 2018 and 2020 Power Broker Award in the Top Retail Leasing category for the Fort Lauderdale/Broward County market
- Real Estate Forum‘s 2019 “Influencers in Retail” feature on the nation’s top professionals in the sector
- Urban Land Institute’s 2019 Young Leader of the Year award Southeast Florida/Caribbean
- South Florida Business and Wealth 2019 Apogee Award honoring top C-suite executives
- South Florida Business Journal‘s “Terry Stiles Deal of the Year” award at the annual Structures Awards (2019)
- NAIOP South Florida‘s 2020 Awards of Excellence in the Sale of the Year and Broker of the Year categories
- South Florida Business Journal‘s “40 Under 40” honor recognizing the region’s 40-and-under business leaders (2020)
- Commercial Property Executive 2020 Stars to Watch honoree
- Connect Media “2020 CRE Next Generation” award recipient
- Connect Media “Top Broker 2021” award winner
- South Florida Business Journal‘s 2021 Power Leaders in Real Estate honoree
Sturgis has authored published pieces for National Real Estate Investor and the Daily Business Review and has been featured in The Real Deal, Sun Sentinel, GlobeSt and many other publications.
A Florida State University alumnus, Sturgis graduated cum laude with a triple major in Real Estate, Professional Sales and Entrepreneurship.